An easy addition to your 4th of July picnic or BBQ, these funfetti cookies are chewy and easy to make. Best yet, they can be the base for homemade ice cream sandwiches!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 ounces red, white & blue sprinkles
1) Preheat oven to 325 F. Mix butter, sugars and vanilla together.
2) Add eggs one at a time and mix until incorporated.
3) Combine flour, baking soda and salt. Slowly add combination to sugar mixture.
4) Add sprinkles and mix.
5) Bake for 12 - 14 minutes (if you're going to use them for ice cream sandwiches, bake until just done about 10 - 12 minutes).